• THE GAME: Detroit Pistons (41-41, eighth in the Eastern Conference during the regular season) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, first in the Eastern Conference during the regular season)
• WHEN: 7 p.m., Wednesday.
• EASTERN CONFERENCE FIRST ROUND: Milwaukee leads series 1-0.
• BOTTOM LINE: The Milwaukee Bucks host the Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference first round with a 1-0 lead in the series. The Bucks won the last meeting 121-86. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 24 points to help lead Milwaukee to the victory and Luke Kennard scored 21 points in the loss for Detroit.
The Bucks have gone 33-8 in home games. Milwaukee ranks seventh in the NBA with 26 assists per game. Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks averaging six.
The Pistons are 8-8 in division play. Detroit ranks second in the Eastern Conference with 11.4 offensive rebounds per game, led by Andre Drummond averaging five.
• TOP PERFORMERS: Khris Middleton leads the Bucks with two made 3-pointers and averages 18.3 points while shooting 37.8 percent from beyond the arc. Eric Bledsoe has averaged five assists and 12.9 points over the last 10 games for Milwaukee.
Reggie Jackson ranks second on the Pistons averaging four assists while scoring 15.4 points per game. Ish Smith has averaged four assists and scored 10.1 points over the last 10 games for Detroit.
• PAST 10 GAMES: Pistons - 4-6, averaging 102.7 points, 44 rebounds, 21 assists, seven steals and five blocks per game while shooting 42.8 percent from the field. Their opponents have averaged 103.2 points on 46 percent shooting.
Bucks - 7-3, averaging 123.2 points, 52 rebounds, 27 assists, eight steals and five blocks per game while shooting 48.2 percent from the field. Their opponents have averaged 115 points on 43 percent shooting.
• INJURIES: Bucks - Pau Gasol: out (ankle), Donte DiVincenzo: out for season (heel), Malcolm Brogdon: out (heel), Tony Snell: day to day (ankle).
Pistons - Blake Griffin: out (knee).
- By The AP