AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) - A glance at the first round of the Masters:
• LEADING: Bryson DeChambeau and Brooks Koepka, tied at 6-under 66.
• JUST BEHIND: Phil Mickelson is one back after a 67, followed by Ian Poulter and Dustin Johnson at 68.
• WHERE'S TIGER? Tiger Woods is four shots behind, tied for 11th with nine other players.
• NOTEABLE: Four of the top five players birdied the par-3 16th. DeChambeau and Mickelson had tap-ins for birdie after nearly making hole-in-ones.
• ROCKY START: Defending champion Patrick Reed was tied for 44th after shooting 73. Pre-tournament betting favorite Rory McIlroy also shot 73.
• QUOTEABLE: "I guess I should have pulled the flagstick.'" - DeChambeau, after watching his approach shot on 18 hit the stick and bounce out.
• TV: Friday, ESPN, 2-6:30 p.m. CDT.