ROCKTON - The Hononegah girls basketball team ran its record to a perfect 7-0 after a 71-43 thrashing of visiting Jefferson Tuesday night.
Senior Jordan King led the way with 23 points, while Hannah Malcomson added 10. Nine different Indians scored as they carried a 45-16 lead into halftime.
The Indians will play at Harlem Friday night.
• ABUNDANT LIFE 41, PARKVIEW 40: Abundant Life hit a go-ahead free throw with six seconds to play to secure a dramatic victory in Orfordville Tuesday.
The Vikings, who have lost a slew of close games this season, were tied at 21 at halftime. Hunter Baars led Parkview with 12 points.
• BOYS BASKETBALL: BRODHEAD 54, CLINTON 41: The Cardinals picked up their first Rock Valley Conference win of the season with a road triumph over the Cougars.
Cade Walker continued his terrific season with 17 points to lead Brodhead, while Riley Anastasi led the Cougars with 12 points. Clinton was playing without leading scorer Tyler Stauss due to an illness.
The game was tied at 29 before the Cardinals pulled away to win.
• PARKVIEW 85, ABUNDANT LIFE 44: The Vikings raced to a 42-27 halftime lead and cruised to a win over visiting Abundant Life. Aydon Campbell led the Vikings with 19 points while Eli Hoscheit added 13 and Adrian Meza scored 10.
Parkview went a very solid 15-for-19 from the foul stripe.
• SOUTH BELOIT 56, IMSA 43: Travis Keen scored exactly half of his team's points Tuesday night, piling on 28 points against visiting Illinois Science and Math Academy Tuesday.
Keen scored all 13 of South Beloit's points in the first quarter and finished the game with four 3-pointers.
• EAST TROY 101, BIG FOOT 67: The Chiefs fell to 1-1 in Rock Valley Conference play with a blowout loss to the Trojans.
A.J. Vuckovich (24 points) and Michael Polakoski (25) combined for 49 points for East Troy, while Logan Eischeid led the Chiefs with a solid 20-point effort.