Retired and Seniors Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Rock County, 2433 Riverside Drive, Beloit, WI, has the following volunteer opportunities available:
• Caritas needs volunteers for a variety of duties. Call Paula at 608-362-4403.
• Rock County Historical Society is looking for volunteers to help process collection donations, help guests with researching family histories and serve as guides for visitors. If interested, contact Kathy at 608-756-4509, ext. 313.
• St. Mary's Hospital is in need of volunteers for their gift shop, assistance for nursing staff, escorts, clerical support and delivering goods to patients. Contact Deborah Thielan at 608-373-8015.
• Fair Oaks Rehab and Health Care Center in South Beloit is in need of volunteers. For more information, contact Lindsey at 815-389-3911.
• The dining center at The Gathering Place in Milton is in need of more helpers. Contact Mary at 608-868-3500.
• Meals On Wheels of Beloit is in need of drivers. Call Ellen at 608-362-3683.
• RSVP is looking for volunteers for their Intergenerational Programs. Contact Laura at 608-362-9593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The American Red Cross needs volunteers for various positions. Call Marie at 331-302-8966 or www.redcross.org/volunteer for more information.
• The Clinton Public Library has many opportunities for volunteers. Call Mary Bieber at 608-676-5176 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
• Hackett School Food Pantry needs volunteers to escort people from the front doors to the food pantry, walk through the pantry, unload, sort and stock shelves. Hours are Thursdays 2-5 p.m. and Fridays 8-11 a.m. Call Megan Hauri or Leanne Rebout at 608-361-2428 or 608-361-2400.
• Grinnell Hall needs volunteers to help with taxes February through April.
• Good TAXES program at Beloit Public Library needs volunteers. Visit their website at www.goodwillni.org/goodtaxes and click on volunteer webpage for volunteer job descriptions.
Many other volunteer opportunities are available. Call 608-362-9593 or 608-756-4281 for more information.