Retired & Seniors Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Rock County, 2433 Riverside Drive, Beloit, has the following volunteer opportunities available:
• Caritas has a variety of duties. For more information, call 608-362-4403.
• Rock County Historical Society is looking for volunteers to help process collection donations, help guests with researching family histories and serve as guides for visitors. If interested, contact Kathy at 608-756-4509, ext. 313.
• St. Mary's Hospital is in need of volunteers for their gift shop, assistance for nursing staff, escorts, clerical support and delivering goods to patients. Contact Deborah Thielan at 608-373-8015.
• Fair Oaks Rehab and Health Care Center in South Beloit is in need of volunteers. For more information, call Lindsey at 815-389-3911.
• Seniors Volunteering For Seniors is looking for a volunteer to provide respite relief to a Beloit gentleman. His wife provides care and is looking for someone to come in and visit while she runs errands. There is also a need for drivers to take seniors to doctors' appointments and to shop for groceries. Seniors Volunteering for Seniors provides mileage reimbursement. If interested, contact Patty Hansberry at 608-362-9593.
• The dining center at The Gathering Place in Milton is in need of more helpers. For information, call Mary at 608-868-3500.
• Family Promise of Beloit is looking for volunteers on weekends for help with meals, general clerical, receptionist and other light duties. For information, call Ryan Bell at 779-770-8919.
• Oak Park Place, an assisted living facility, is in need of volunteers. For more information, call Laura at the RSVP office at 608-362-9593.
• Meals on Wheels in Beloit is in need of drivers. For more information, call Ellen at 608-362-3683.
• RSVP is looking for volunteers for their intergenerational programs. If interested in making a difference in the life of a child, contact Laura at 608-362-9593 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many other volunteer opportunities are available. Call RSVP at 608-362-9593 or 608-756-4281 for more information.